Within the framework of the grant program announced by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the RA, "Sunny School” is implementing beginner and intermediate level courses on "Android" programming language co-financed by the Government

Training goals

"Sunny School" training center is implementing the implementation of beginner (120 participants) and intermediate (50 participants) level courses on "Android" programming languages for 170 participants, which will give opportunity to;

  • master base knowledge of Kotlin and Android
  • Create functional apps using Kotlin
  • Install apps in Google Play market
  • Apply and take part in job interviews as an Android app. software engineer

What you should know

The course is carried out by "Sunny School" training center, which was founded in 2012 and acts for about 9 years. The center has started to conduct courses in various programming languages since 2015. The leading specialists of private companies in the field of high technology teach at the center, in order to train specialists who meet the demand of the labor market.

The admission is open for the citizens of the Republic of Armenia living in Armenian regions and the Republic of Artsakh (starting from 18 years old from Yerevan and 16 years old from regions and the Republic of Artsakh) who will successfully undergo the admission procedure and will meet the objectives of the program.

The target groups of the project are:

  • Students
  • Participants from sectors affected because of Covid-19 (tourism, service industry companies etc.)
  • Beginners of high-tech industry
  • Employees of high-tech industry
  • Anyone, who wants to receive base and specialized education in high-tech

When beginner

  • In mathematical and logical directions

When intermediate

  • In the direction of any programming language

The assessment of the applicants' knowledge will be conducted through an online test, until the course starts.

Beginner level

The online entrance test will consist of 10 questions (5 mathematical and 5 logical questions in Armenian and English languages). Preference will be given to the applicants with a score of more than 60%, who will take part in up to 5 experimental classes, depending on the progress (homework performance, attendance, etc.), after which will be decided who continues to participate in the courses.

Intermediate level

The online entrance test will consist of 10 questions (general programming questions in Armenian and English languages). Preference will be given to the applicants with a score of more than 60%, who will take part in up to 5 experimental classes, depending on the progress (homework performance, attendance, etc.), after which will be decided who continues to participate in the courses.

*Please be informed that due to the limited number of participants, there may be competition, as a result of which preference will be given to applicants who have scored the highest points in the admission process.

The courses are co-financed, which means that The Government will pay a certain part of the fee, which will depend on the results of entrance exams. (check the table here)

Tuition Fee:

  • Beginner – 84.000 AMD monthly
  • Intermediate – 114.000 AMD monthly

For example, if you have a score of more than 76% test result on the Android beginner course

  • and If you are from Yerevan, 80% of your course will be paid by the Government (67200AMD); the rest 20% will be paid by the applicant (16800 AMD).
  • and If you are either from regions or from the Republic of Artsakh, 90% of your course will be paid by the Government (75600 AMD); the rest 10% will be paid by the applicant (8400 AMD).

“ANDROID” software engineering course will be carried out 3 times a week (36 classes in total; each for 2 hours). The group will be consisted of up to 30 students.

The course will consist of theoretical and practical parts and thematic group work.

The courses will carried out online through “Zoom” licensed software system.

Google Classroom and Slack systems will be used to check the individual work, which allows to provide the teacher-student connection, to check and to assess the solved problems.

Please be informed that, the participant will be exempted from the course in case of 50% and more absence and / or non-fulfillment of homework within a month

The participants of the program will get acquainted with in details;

Beginner course

  • Kotlin and Android base knowledge
  • Creation of functional apps using Kotlin
  • Installation of apps in Google Play market
  • Group design and implementation of Android apps. with kotlin language

Intermediate course

  • Kotlin
  • OOP
  • Programming of Android apps. with kotlin
  • Android UI
  • Design Patterns
  • Group design and implementation of Android apps. with kotlin language

You can get acquainted with the schedule by following the links:

Beginner course

Intermediate course

We declare that, in parallel with the software engineering courses an IT terminology course will be held once a week in English, which will be carried out by an electronic package published by Longman.

At the end of the course, an online exam / test will be carried out, as a result of which, both the theoretical knowledge and practical skills acquired by the students will be tested. The test will be considered positive in case of receiving 60% or more points.

At the end of the course the participants will be provided by;

For beginner level

  • Graduation certificate (in case of positive test result - 60% and more points)
  • Certificate of participation (in case of negative test result - points less than 60%)

For intermediate level

  • Graduation certificate (in case of positive test result - 70% and more points)
  • Certificate of participation (in case of negative test result - points less than 70%)

The best students will get the opportunity to present their group work to the representatives of the partner organizations of the "Sunny School" training center, in order to be employed. Moreover, the students who will be employed in our partner organizations after completing the course, will get back the full amount paid.

  • Fill out the registration paper ( The applicant confirms his / her willingness to compensate the organizer for the harms caused as a result of transmission of false, erroneous and / or incomplete information about personal data.)
  • Pass an online test;
    beginner level
    intermediate level
  • Based on the points obtained from the entrance test, a competition will be held and we will contact with the applicants who received the maximum points and provide additional information on the start of the course.

The Amount of money that government will pay for the training

The courses are co-financed, which means that The Government will pay a certain part of the fee, which will depend on the results of entrance exams.

less than 50 % result
10%
30%
Yerevan
Regions
51%-76% result
40%
60%
Yerevan
Regions
Over 76% result
80%
90%
Yerevan
Regions

number of participants

120
Beginner
50
Intermediate
170
Total

Application Procedure

1

Fill out the application form

2

Pass an online test

3

After finalizing test results we will contact you

To apply for the program, fill out the online registration form below

Apply now

Contact us

Mon-Fri || 10:00-18:00

trainers

Narek Hayrapetyan

Narek Hayrapetyan

Senior Android Software Engineer

Yuri Abgaryan

Yuri Abgaryan

Android Developer

Tigran Grigoryan

Tigran Grigoryan

Android Developer

Ara Badalyan

Ara Badalyan

Android Developer

Davit Varosyan

Davit Varosyan

Senior Android Developer

Narek Tonakanyan

Narek Tonakanyan

Android Developer