Within the framework of the grant program announced by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the RA, BSC Business Support Center is implementing courses on «IT Sales» co-financed by the Government
BSC Business Support Center is implementing courses on «IT Sales» for 120 participants, which will enable them to:
- Acquire sufficient skills and knowledge to start a career as an IT Sales Specialist
- Gain skills of customer communication in tech
- Develop sales offers
- Develop IT Sales strategies
- Acquire business development skills
What you should know
BSC Business Support Center was established in 1994 and implements projects on business planning, organization, management and development in Armenia and in more than 10 other countries.
Within 27 years of its operation, BSC Business Support Center has earned great achievements. Particularly, the company has rich experience in organizing and conducting training, in supporting the development of entrepreneurship, small and medium businesses.
BSC encourages the adoption of innovative technologies in companies, contributing not only to the development of entrepreneurship, but also to the sustainable economic and social development of the community, private, social and public sectors.
Since 1994, BSC has been actively collaborating with public institutions, local and international organizations supporting entrepreneurs and business representatives in all the regions of the RA and in Yerevan providing consulting, research and training services.
The program is open for the citizens of the Republic of Armenia living in the RA regions and the Republic of Artsakh (starting from 18 years old from Yerevan and 16 years old from regions and the Republic of Artsakh) who will successfully undergo the admission procedure and will meet the objectives of the program․
The target groups of the program are:
- participants in the Artsakh wars (all the courses will be free for all the participants who have passed the admission procedure)
- participants from the sectors, most affected by the COVID 19 pandemic (tourism, service sector companies etc.)
- specialists working in the high-tech sector
- anybody, who wants to receive basic and narrowly specialized technical education in the high-tech sector
To participate in the course the applicant must have the necessary minimum knowledge and skills that include:
- Basic knowledge of mathematics
- English proficiency (intermediate (B1) or higher)
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
Prior to the start of the course, the applicants’ knowledge will be assessed through an online test.
The online admission test will consist of 10 questions (knowledge of mathematics, general knowledge, basic IT knowledge and logical questions in Armenian and English).The preference will be given to the applicants who will score above 60%.
The courses are co-financed. The Government will cover part of the fee, which will depend on the results of admission and final exams. (see the table below).
Tuition Fee – 52,000 AMD
After passing the admission procedure, the participant should pay 50% of the tuition fee (26,000 AMD) regardless of the admission test results. After the final exams, the tuition fee will be re-calculated.
For instance, if the average score of your admission and final exams is above 76%, then:
- If you are from Yerevan, 70% of the tuition fee (36,400 AMD) will be covered by the Government, which means that BSC Business Support Center will return 10,400 AMD to you. As a result, you pay 15,600 AMD for the whole course
- If you are from the regions or from the Republic of Artsakh, 80% of the tuition fee (41,600 AMD) will be covered by the Government, which means that BSC Business Support Center will return 15,600 AMD to you. As a result, you pay 10,400 AMD for the whole course
«IT Sales» training course will be held 2-3 times a week (13 classes in total, 2 hours each). The group will consist of 20-25 students on average.
The course will consist of theoretical and practical parts․
- 39.42% of the course will cover the theoretical part
- 60.58% of the course will cover the practical part
The courses will be conducted online through licensed ZOOM software.
The admission test will be conducted through the Test Portal System. Ongoing and final tests will be organized by the means of Google Forms.
Please, be informed that the participant will be expelled in the following cases:
- In case of less than 50% of attendance to the course
- In case of regular non-completion of tasks
- In case of directly using and copying someone else’s work
Within the course, the participants will have the opportunity to study:
- Introduction to IT Sales
- Brand Visibility and Image Making
- Networking: Creation of Platforms and Tools
- Pre-Sales Activities
- Study of Sales Stages
- Customer Recognition and Needs Assessment
- Business/ Tech Proposal
- Presentation of Products/ Services
- Introduction to Sales Tools
- Sales Summary or Cancellation
- Cross-Selling; Up-Selling
Please, find more detailed information on the Course Program here
At the end of the course, students will take an online exam/test, which will test both theoretical knowledge and practical skills gained throughout the course. The pass mark is 50%.
At the end of the course, the participants will get:
- Certificate of Excellence (if the final score is 85% and more)
- Graduation Certificate (if the final score is 50-84%)
- Certificate of Participation (if the final score is 49% and less)
The CVs of the students, who will score 85% and more at the final exam, will be presented to partner organizations for possible job vacancies.
Moreover, after the course all the participants will get the opportunity to take part in a 2-hour Soft Skill Development training session. The key goal of the training will be to present how to create a CV and how to prepare for an interview.
To measure your knowledge you can take an Example Test, which will help you get familiar with the test format.
To take the Example Test, please, follow the link.
*Please, be informed that the Example Test is ONLY for you to check your knowledge. To apply for the course, please, fill in the Registration Form by following the link.
The Amount of money that government will pay for the training
The courses are co-financed. The Government will cover part of the fee, which will depend on the results of admission and final exams․
*All the courses will be free for all the participants in the Artsakh wars who have passed the admission procedure. The tuition fee paid by the participants will be reimbursed by the winning organization.
number of participants
Fill out the application form
Pass an online test
After finalizing test results we will contact you
To apply for the program, fill out the online registration form below
Mon-Fri || 10:00-16:00
Director, Business Development and Marketing
Director of Business Development
Management Consultant and Trainer
Head of Business Development
Head of Sales Department