Within the framework of the grant program announced by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the Republic of Armenia, Armenian Code Academy is implementing intermediate level courses on "Machine Learning" programming languages co-financed by the Government.
Armenian Code Academy is implementing 21 week Machine Learning II course for 250 participants.
At the end of the intermediate course, students will have the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities required of a junior machine learning specialist, the students will:
● gain python programming knowledge, as well as the basic knowledge of pandas, numpy, scikit libraries
● understand the basic problems in Machine Learning and their levels, data collection, model selection, model complexity, etc.
● have an idea of data necessity and its changes
● get familiar with the advantages and limitations of popular machine learning models
● master the classical problems of supervised and unsupervised learning and their solutions
● get to know the mathematical solutions and explanations behind the models
● be able to analyze large amounts of data and use the analysis results in machine learning models
● be able to evaluate the effectiveness of the used models
What you should know
Armenian Code Academy (ACA) is an educational institution that offers intensive courses, seminars, bootcamps and internship opportunities in the most in-demand innovative IT specializations. Armenian Code Academy provides training programs for both beginners and experienced professionals who want to re-profile or deepen their knowledge.
Having extensive experience in implementing educational programs and collaborating with dedicated lecturers, ACA trains leading professionals hired by the best Armenian and foreign IT companies.
The program is open for the citizens of the Republic of Armenia living in the RA regions and the Republic of Artsakh (starting from 18 years old from Yerevan and 16 years old from regions and the Republic of Artsakh) who will successfully undergo the admission procedure and will meet the objectives of the program․
The target groups of the program are:
- participants in the Artsakh wars (all the courses will be free for all the participants who have passed the admission procedure)
- participants from the sectors, most affected by the COVID 19 pandemic (tourism, service sector companies etc.)
- specialists working in the high-tech sector
- anybody, who wants to receive basic and narrowly specialized technical education in the high-tech sector
To participate in the course, the applicant must have the basic and minimum knowledge and skills of the following topics:՝
- Linear algebra
- Basic knowledge of probability theory
- Programming skills
- English knowledge (at least B1 level)
Before the start of the course, the applicants' knowledge will be assessed through an online test.
*Please be informed that due to the limited number of participants, there may be competition, as a result of which preference will be given to applicants who have scored the highest points in the admission process.
The courses are co-financed. The Government will cover part of the fee, which will depend on the results of admission and final exams. (see the table below)
Tuition Fee - 300,000 AMD
The payment of the course is phased as follows.
Regions and Artsakh
Prepayment՝ 35% (105,000 AMD)
II month՝ 35,000 AMD
III month՝ 35,000 AMD
IV month՝ 35,000 AMD
Prepayment՝ 30% (90,000 AMD)
II month՝ 30,000 AMD
III month՝ 30,000 AMD
IV month՝ 30,000 AMD
For example, if the student is registered in Shirak region, he/she makes 90000 AMD
prepayment and pays 30000 AMD each month for 2nd, 3rd and 4rd months (180000AMD total). For 80% progress or higher, he/she will receive 120000 AMD reimbursement, which means the total cost of the course will be 60000 AMD.
Machine Learning programming course will be held 4 times a week (76 classes in total, 2 hour each).
The course consists of two parts: theoretical and practical.
- the theoretical part of the course makes 50% of the course
- the practical part of the course makes 50% of the course
The courses will be conducted online through a licensed Zoom software.
Please note that the applicant will be expelled from the course if they fail to submit 4 consecutive homework assignments.
The students will be able to learn in detail the following topics:
- Basics of linear algebra
- Basics of calculus
- Probability theory
- Programming basics
- Python programming language features
- Basics of supervised learning
- Decision Trees, Regression Trees
- Basics of unsupervised learning
- Introduction to neural networks
You can see the more detailed course curriculum here.
At the end of the course the students will have to pass an online test, which will assess the students’ theoretical and practical knowledge gained during the course. The course result will be considered passed if the student scores 50% or more.
At the end of the course the participants will get:
- Certificate of Excellence (in case of a final grade of 85% and more points)
- Graduation Certificate (in case of 50% - 85% of the final grade)
- Certificate of Participation (in case of less than 50% points of the final grade)
CVs and graduation projects of excellent students will be referred to ACA partner companies, with letters of recommendation for top 10 students.
To measure your knowledge you can take an Example Test, which will help you get familiar with the test format.
To take the Example Test, please, follow the link.
*Please, be informed that the Example Test is ONLY for you to check your knowledge. To apply for the course, please, fill in the Registration Form by following the link.
The Amount of money that government will pay for the training
The courses are co-financed, which means that The Government will pay a certain part of the fee, which will depend on the results of entrance exams.
*All the courses will be free for all the participants in the Artsakh wars who have passed the admission procedure. The tuition fee paid by the participants will be reimbursed by the winning organization.
number of participants
Fill out the application form
Pass an online test
After finalizing test results we will contact you
To apply for the program, fill out the online registration form below
Mon - Fri || 10:00-18:00
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Machine Learning and Data Science
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Team Lead