Within the framework of the grant program announced by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the RA,"TRAININGS AM" LLC is implementing beginner level courses on «Project management» co-financed by the Government
"TRAININGS AM" LLC conducts a co-financed "Project management" course for 120 participants, which will give an opportunity to
- Perform practical exercises (role games, case studies, individual projects, etc.)
- Get acquainted with the basics of Project Management and the "Agile project management" methodology
- Be able to manage both IT and any other projects at the end of the course, apply common project management tools and methods
What you should know
“TRAININGS AM” company is engaged in educational activities, which is under the “Quick Start” brand. The company conducts both individual and corporate courses for professional growth and/or development of soft skills. During the four years of its activity, 120+ courses were completed, it had 3000+ participants, 150+ partners, and as a result, more than 65% of the participants were able to find the desired job.
During its activity, the company has implemented trainings in the following directions:
- IT Project Manager preparation
- Product manager preparation
- Digital Marketing specialist preparation
- Event Management specialist preparation
- Scrum Master preparation
- Agile project management, etc.
All course participants have the opportunity to join the Quick Start Community, a group of participants from previous Quick Start programs. The company provides networking opportunities for the most active students and assists them in finding new jobs.
The program is open for the citizens of the Republic of Armenia living in the RA regions and the Republic of Artsakh (starting from 18 years old from Yerevan and 16 years old from regions and the Republic of Artsakh) who will successfully undergo the admission procedure and will meet the objectives of the program․
The target groups of the program are:
- participants in the Artsakh wars (all the courses will be free for all the participants who have passed the admission procedure)
- participants from the sectors, most affected by the COVID 19 pandemic (tourism, service sector companies etc.)
- specialists working in the high-tech sector
- anybody, who wants to receive basic and narrowly specialized technical education in the high-tech sector
To participate in the course, the applicant must have the necessary minimum knowledge and skills:
- Proficiency in English A2 or higher level
- Basic knowledge of mathematics
- Basic computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
Before the start of the course, the applicants' knowledge will be evaluated through an online test.
The online admission test will consist of 15 questions (Armenian and English languages, general development, mathematics, familiarity with the IT field and logical questions). Preference will be given to the candidates who scored more than 60%.
The courses are co-financed. The Government will cover part of the fee, which will depend on the results of admission and final exams. (see the table below).
Tuition Fee –98,000 AMD
After passing the admission procedure, the participant should pay 50% of the tuition fee (49,000 AMD) regardless of the admission test results. After the final exams, the tuition fee will be re-calculated.
For instance, if the average score of your admission and final exams is above 76%, then:
- If you are from Yerevan, 70% of the tuition fee (68,600 AMD) will be covered by the Government, which means that Quick Start will return 19,600 AMD to you. As a result, you pay 29,400 AMD for the whole course
- If you are from the regions or from the Republic of Artsakh, 80% of the tuition fee (78,400 AMD) will be covered by the Government, which means that Quick Start will return 29,400 AMD to you. As a result, you pay 19,600 AMD for the whole course.
The "Project management" course will be conducted 2-3 times a week (18 lessons in total, 2 hours each). The group will consist of an average of 22 students.
The course will include theoretical and practical parts:
- Theoretical part will make 45.13% of the total course
- Practical part will make 54.86% of the total course
The courses will be conducted online through the software of the licensed ZOOM platform.
The TUTOR platform will be used for the final exam, which allows to automatically check and evaluate the solved problems.
The applicant will be dismissed in case of the following conditions:
- In case of more than 5 absences
- In case of not doing homework
- In case of not being involved in teamwork
Course participants will have the opportunity to get acquainted in detail with the following topics.
- Project definition, Project Management definition, Projects/ Programs/ portfolios
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communication and stakeholder’s Management
- Project procurement management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Monitoring and Controlling
- Agile Project Management
- Agile Manifesto, Values and Principles
- Agile frameworks /Scrum, Kanban, Xp/
- Scrum roles, ceremonies, artifacts
- Extreme Programing
- Introduction to Kanban
- Introduction to JIRA
The students will develop and plan their own projects, as well as participate in various group activities, such as role-playing.
You can get acquainted with the curriculum in more detail here
At the end of the course, students will take an online exam/test, which will test both theoretical knowledge and practical skills gained throughout the course. The pass mark is 50%.
At the end of the course, the participants will get:
- Certificate of Excellence (if the final score is 85% and more)
- Graduation Certificate (if the final score is 50-84%)
- Certificate of Participation (if the final score is 49% and less)
Based on results of the final exam, students who score 75% or more will be presented with resumes for possible vacancies in partner organizations.
To measure your knowledge you can take an Example Test, which will help you get familiar with the test format.
To take the Example Test, please, follow the link.
*Please, be informed that the Example Test is ONLY for you to check your knowledge. To apply for the course, please, fill in the Registration Form by following the link.
The Amount of money that government will pay for the training
The courses are co-financed, which means that The Government will pay a certain part of the fee, which will depend on the results of entrance exams.
*All the courses will be free for all the participants in the Artsakh wars who have passed the admission procedure. The tuition fee paid by the participants will be reimbursed by the winning organization.
number of participants
Fill out the application form
Pass an online test
After finalizing test results we will contact you
To apply for the program, fill out the online registration form below
Mon-Fri || 10:00-18:00
Head of Agile Coaching Department
IT Program Manager