Within the framework of the grant program announced by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the Republic of Armenia, Armenian Code Academy is implementing intermediate level courses on "React.JS" co-financed by the Government.
Armenian Code Academy is implementing a 3 month React JS intermediate course.
At the end of the course the successful graduates will have all the necessary skills and knowledge that are expected from an aspiring FrontEnd developer. The students will be able to:
- create websites using HTML/CSS/DOM technologies
- provide the accessibility of the website using HTML5
- get an optimal SEO HTML code, using semantic tags and meta tags
- create responsive websites for devices with different sizes
- make network requests using Fetch API and map the results
- use OOP in the final project
- understand and apply chrome devtools skills (visual testing, debugging)
- use JSX syntax extension
- use their gained skills of reusable components
- Use CSS in React JS framework
- use the knowledge of this course to further continue their education by self-learning
What you should know
Armenian Code Academy (ACA) is an educational institution that offers intensive courses, seminars, bootcamps and internship opportunities in the most in-demand innovative IT specializations. Armenian Code Academy provides training programs for both beginners and experienced professionals who want to re-profile or deepen their knowledge.
Having extensive experience in implementing educational programs and collaborating with dedicated lecturers, ACA trains leading professionals hired by the best Armenian and foreign IT companies.
The program is open for the citizens of the Republic of Armenia living in the RA regions and the Republic of Artsakh (starting from 18 years old from Yerevan and 16 years old from regions and the Republic of Artsakh) who will successfully undergo the admission procedure and will meet the objectives of the program․
The target groups of the program are:
- participants in the Artsakh wars (all the courses will be free for all the participants who have passed the admission procedure)
- participants from the sectors, most affected by the COVID 19 pandemic (tourism, service sector companies etc.)
- specialists working in the high-tech sector
- anybody, who wants to receive basic and narrowly specialized technical education in the high-tech sector
Before the start of the course, the applicants' knowledge will be assessed through an online test.
The courses are co-financed. The Government will cover part of the fee, which will depend on the results of admission and final exams. (see the table below)
Tuition Fee - 162,000 AMD
The payment of the course is phased as follows.
Regions and Artsakh
Prepayment՝ 35% (56,700 AMD)
II month՝ 28,350 AMD
III month՝ 28,350 AMD
Prepayment՝ 30% (48,600 AMD)
II month՝ 24,300 AMD
III month՝ 24,300 AMD
For example, if the student is registered in Shirak region, he/she makes 48,600 AMD
prepayment and pays 24,300 AMD each month for 2nd and 3rd months (97,200 AMD total). For 80% progress or higher, he/she will receive 64,800 AMD reimbursement, which means the total cost of the course will be 32,400AMD.
React JS programming course will be held 4 times a week (52 classes in total, 2 hour each).
The course consists of two parts: theoretical and practical.
- the theoretical part of the course makes 50% of the course
- the practical part of the course makes 50% of the course
The courses will be conducted online through a licensed Zoom software.
Please note that the applicant will be expelled from the course if they fail to submit 4 consecutive homework assignments.
At the end of the course the students will have to pass an online test, which will assess the students’ theoretical and practical knowledge gained during the course. The course result will be considered passed if the student scores 50% or more.
At the end of the course the participants will get:
- Certificate of Excellence (in case of a final grade of 85% and more points)
- Graduation Certificate (in case of 50% - 84% of the final grade)
- Certificate of Participation (in case of less than 49% of the final grade)
By the end of the course, the CVs of the students with results higher or equal to 75% will be sent to partner companies for possible job opportunities.
To measure your knowledge you can take an Example Test, which will help you get familiar with the test format.
To take the Example Test, please, follow the link.
*Please, be informed that the Example Test is ONLY for you to check your knowledge. To apply for the course, please, fill in the Registration Form by following the link.
The Amount of money that government will pay for the training
The courses are co-financed. The Government will cover part of the fee, which will depend on the results of admission and final exams․
number of participants
Fill out the application form
Pass an online test
After finalizing test results we will contact you
To apply for the program, fill out the online registration form below
Chief Technology Officer
Senior Software Engineer
Lead of CRM front end team