Within the framework of the grant program announced by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the RA, "Business Development Group" training center is implementing intermediate level courses on "UI/UX" programming language co-financed by the Government
"Business Development Group" is implementing three-month intermediate (170 participants) "UI/UX" programming courses, which will enable:
- learn about UI (User Interface) և UX (User Experience)
- get acquainted with the methodology of Design Thinking
- learn to understand the product vision from the perspective of a UX specialist
- work with Design Thinking stages և processes
- learn to develop UX Strategy, study users և perform user tests, build User Journey and User Flow maps
- Learn about UI / UX design features for Android and iOS operating systems
At the end of the course, students will have advanced knowledge of UX Design and UI Design, completed tasks - mobile or web projects.
What you should know
The training is conducted by “Business Development Group”, founded in 2009. It has been providing professional education for more than 11 years , having a great contribution in the field of education in the Republic of Armenia.
The company conducts courses for both students and professionals, helping them to develop their knowledge and accumulate new skills and experience.
The company offers both online and offline courses, providing education to students from Yerevan, the regions of Armenia, the Republic of Artsakh and abroad.
“Business Development Group” has conducted more than 550 courses in the following areas: programming, marketing, finance, management, human resources, soft skills.
Annually an average of 3.000 students study here, 30% of whom (800-900 students on average) get a job within 6 months of completing the course.
Over the years, the company has acquired numerous partnerships in both the private and public sectors.
The company already had a grant implementation experience in 2020 - courses in three areas were conducted jointly with the Ministry of High-Tech Industry in Armenia.
The program is open for the citizens of the Republic of Armenia living in the RA regions and the Republic of Artsakh (starting from 18 years old from Yerevan and 16 years old from regions and the Republic of Artsakh) who will successfully undergo the admission procedure and will meet the objectives of the program․
The target groups of the program are:
- participants in the Artsakh wars (all the courses will be free for all the participants who have passed the admission procedure)
- participants from the sectors, most affected by the COVID 19 pandemic (tourism, service sector companies etc.)
- specialists working in the high-tech sector
- anybody, who wants to receive basic and narrowly specialized technical education in the high-tech sector
In order to participate in the course, the applicant must have the minimum necessary knowledge and skills.
To participate in the course, the student must have the following skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of English
- Adobe XD, Wireframe tools, Sitemap tools
- Portfolio and at least 1 project (with Behance և Dribble links)
Before the beginning of the course, the applicants will take an online assessment test.
The online admission test will consist of 15 questions, in order to test the basic professional knowledge.
Preference will be given to participants with rank of more than 60%*:
* In the conditions of high competition and due to the limited number of participants, an interview will be conducted to assess the knowledge of the applicants, which will allow us to further test the applicants' skills.
The courses are co-financed. The Government will cover part of the fee, which will depend on the results of admission and final exams. (see the table below)
Tuition Fee: 120․000 AMD
As the funding part is determined by the average score of the admission and final exams, the student must pay 50% of the course cost before the beginning of the course.
For instance, if the participant showed a 80% rate as a result of the average score of the entrance and final exams.
- If You are from Yerevan, the 70% (84․000 AMD) of the course will be covered by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry in Armenia, and the 30% (36․000 AMD) you will pay. At the end of the course, Business Development Group will refund you 30․000 AMD, so your tuition fee will be 24․000 AMD.
- If You are from a region or the Republic of Artsakh, the 80% (96․000 AMD) of the course will be covered by the Ministry of High-Tech Industry in Armenia, and the 20% (24․000 AMD) You will pay. At the end of the course, Business Development Group will refund you 36․000 AMD, so your tuition fee will be 24․000 AMD.
The “UI/UX Intermediate” course will be conducted twice a week (21 lessons in total, 2.5 hours each). The group will consist of up to 20 students.
The course will consist of theoretical and practical parts:
- The theoretical part will make up the 51․8% of the total course
- The practical part will make up the 48․2% of the total course
The courses will be conducted online by using the licensed Zoom platform.
The final exam will be checked by the Testportal platform, which allows you to automatically check and evaluate the results of the tasks.
Please be informed that the applicant will be removed in case of the following conditions:
- not doing Homework three consecutive without warning or serious reason
- missing three lessons without warning or serious reason
The participants of the course will have the opportunity to thoroughly get acquainted with:
- Design Thinking methodology
- UX Strategy, UX Research, User Testings
- User Journey vs User Flow
- UX Psychology
- Website wireframe, Mobile application wireframe, UX tools
- UI mockup and UI style
- Design languages
- Color theory
- Content work
- Android, iOS and Web
- Adaptive design
- Desktop, tablet, mobile screen creation
- UI KIt
- HTML, CSS, JS basic knowledge, React js. library and Angular.js framework
- CV and portfolio creation
Find the program in more detail here
At the end of the course, an online exam/test will be conducted, as a result of which both the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of the students will be tested.
The final grade of the student is based on three components: class activity (20%), homework (30%), and final exam (50%).
At the end of the course the students will acquire:
- A Certificate of Excellence (average grade - 85% and more)
- A Certificate of Completion (average grade - 50%-84%)
- A Participation Reference (average grade - less than 49%)
The CVs of students who scored 85% or more as a result of the final exam will be submitted for possible vacancies in partner organizations.
To measure your knowledge you can take an Example Test, which will help you get familiar with the test format.
To take the Example Test, please, follow the link.
*Please, be informed that the Example Test is ONLY for you to check your knowledge. To apply for the course, please, fill in the Registration Form by following the link.
The Amount of money that government will pay for the training
The courses are co-financed. The Government will cover part of the fee, which will depend on the results of admission and final exams․
*All the courses will be free for all the participants in the Artsakh wars who have passed the admission procedure. The tuition fee paid by the participants will be reimbursed by the winning organization.
number of participants
Fill out the application form
Pass an online test
After finalizing test results we will contact you
To apply for the program, fill out the online registration form below
Mon-Fri || 10:00-18:00
Partner Design Team Lead
Senior Product Designer
User Experience Designer
Senior Product Designer